Regular Whaleshark Swim on the Ningaloo Reef Exmouth
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Exmouth, WA
- Product code: RWST
Join us on an adventure of a lifetime snorkelling with these gentle WhaleShark giants in the nutrient rich waters of the Ningaloo Reef between March and early August. Our highly experienced, professional and fun crew will ensure your interactions with the biggest fish in the sea are relaxed, safe, and most importantly, unforgettable!!
Exmouth Dive & WhaleSharks Centre offer all Regular Tour customers our 'Sighting Guarantee', we will, in the very unlikely event of not sighting a WhaleShark, give each customer ONE FREE WhaleShark Swim tour on any available spot within the next 3 years. All of our customers should give themselves a little extra time in Exmouth just in case.
This price includes:
- An unforgettable day on board our well-equipped vessels, with the World's Leading WhaleShark SwimTeam
- Quality service and handy tips to maximise your time spent with the Ningaloo Whale Sharks
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments throughout the day
- Celebrational glass of sparkling wine or light beer to end your adventure
- For all of our WhaleShark Swim Adventures, we employ a light aircraft to fly overhead throughout the day to spot each shark and guide the boat to it. Our plane time is NOT limited to two hours.
- Fully qualified and experienced Crew who will answer your questions, help with your gear and brief you on how to get the most from your day!
- A Pre-Whaleshark Snorkel lesson for everyone
- All DPaW fees included, a proportion of your ticket price goes towards Whaleshark Research.
- Standard 'Sighting Guarantee' in the very unlikely event no whale shark is sighted on your Whale Shark Adventure with us, we offer a free repeat tour, yours to take in the next 3 years. (conditions apply).
- 1 Free Picture of your choice from the day.
- No Gimmicks, Just great Whaleshark swims & Great Service, with boats designed for Whalesharking & Crew who Love it.
A Video & Picture package of your whaleshark swim tour by our Profesional Videographer is available for $30 per person.The difference between our Deluxe and Regular Whaleshark tours
The main difference between these tours is that you receive a fantastic photo and video package at no extra cost on the Deluxe tour. You can share these on your social media pages and be the envy of all of your friends and family!
The second difference is that the Deluxe tour offers a good swim guarantee. This means that if you see a whaleshark but our crew think you genuinely didn't get a very good look/swim, then you can come again on the next tour for just the Parks and Wildlife fee.
With Mutual Respect
The WhaleSharks we visit are exceptionally consistent in their habits and successful encounters are extremely reliable. But please remember we are visiting wild animals in their own environment. We ask you to approach each encounter with caution and respect, and never to presume we have any control over their appearance or actions whatsoever. These whale sharks favour our encounters with curiosity and much tolerance.
Your Crew will brief and assist you throughout the day with information about the Whale Sharks: sex, behaviour, feeding patterns, how to take photos and more. They will also instruct you on how to best approach and swim with the Whale Sharks so that your encounter with the world's largest fish is a truly memorable one.
We reserve the right to alter or cancel specific dives/tours/courses without notice due to weather, sea conditions, minimum numbers or other factors. We always recommend that you travel with flexibility in your itinerary and with travel insurance – please contact your local travel agent for details on the best travel insurance for your travel needs.
Proof of Age required for Seniors and Family/Child Rates.
Please 'OPT IN' to receive email booking confirmations & our medical questionnaire.